We are excited to be able to host our DIY makers in the workshop again! Under this "new normal" we do have some protocols and policies we must put in place to create a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Masks are required per the Dane County health order effective July 13, 2020. Our staff will also be wearing a mask for the safety of everyone attending our workshops.
- One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend. This does not apply to events where children younger than 6 years old are registered and need a parent present.
- If you have had a fever or other symptoms of illness in the week leading up to the event, please do not attend. Contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to reschedule your attendance at another event, or offer a Hammer at Home kit.
- Please arrive only 5-10 minutes prior to the event start time. The workshop will start promptly at the scheduled time, so out of respect for other makers and our staff please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment.
- Customers will be asked to check in and sanitize hands and have masks on.
- If you happen to arrive at the studio more than 10 minutes before class, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their seats, where sanitized personal toolkits will be provided.
- We will not allow any shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change as necessary. This is a new experience for everyone, and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to seeing you again for a great workshop experience!